Work2Go 2012-03: Managing Folders
03 May 2012
Honestly, how many of you are using folders to sort out your information in Work2Go?
Go through all your files. Delete what you don't really need more. Sort what remains into folders and keep a better overview of your own information. Here are some tips on how to clean up your account with a few simple steps. Time to do some spring cleaning!
Step 1: Go through the folders you already have saved
- Do you have a lot of folders?
Begin with the largest folders first.
How to find the largest files quickly and easily.
- Is there anything saved on your account that you no longer need?
Delete the files and folders that are just lying around.
- Is the folder name corresponding with its contents?
You can change the name of a folder at any time.
- Do you have multiple folders that contain similar information?
Why not use some colour to coordinate them, to quickly and easily see that they belong together.
- Don't you want to sort your folders by alphabet?
Then you can give them a number and decide the order yourself.
Step 2: Create more folders
Step 3: Move files between folders
- If files are saved in the wrong place or if they would fit better in another folder.
Then it is easy to move them.
Step 4: Saving attachments in you Briefcase
- Have you received an attachment in your email that you would like to save?
Then you can choose to save the file in your Briefcase.
How to find the files with the largest file size.
Step 5: Be more efficient by using filters
- Don't you want to sort incoming e-mails yourself?
Filters allow you to define rules that sort them for you, completely automatically.
No pressure now, but most people feel pretty good after cleaning up among his/hers belongings. No matter if it's physical things or files on a computer.