Convert a Contact Group into a list in Excel
To export a Contact Group from Work2Go and turn all the addresses into a list, please follow the steps here.
- Export the Address books, one by one if there are several. Preferences > Import/Export.
A more detailed description can be found here.
- Right-click the exported file and click to open it in Excel or equivalent program.
Addresses included in a Contact Group are all put into the same cell. To get a good overview and to be able to handle single addresses in a Contact Group, it is wise to turn them into a list..
Convert a Contact Group into a list
- Cut out the addresses and paste them into a new file.
- Go to Data > Text to columns.
- Select Tab and if also needed Space > OK.
- Highlight the line and cut it out.
- Place the cursor in the first cell and right-click > select Paste Special.
- Check the box for Transpose.