Powerful Calendar for efficient planning
Work2Go comes with a flexible web-based Calendar
It is designed to fit into most environments that users might need and is easy to use for sharing schedules, collaborating and creating group Calendars.
Some of the useful features of Work2Go Calendar:
- Switch between multiple views (Day, Week, Work Week, Month) with just one click
- Drag and drop events, or "stretch" them to change its duration or create events that last for several days
- A wide and powerful range of handling events such as:
- Adding notes from a meeting, attach files to appointments
- Schedule and ensure participants availability, even applicable for rooms and resources
- Auto complete while you type and gives suggestions of needed information while creating invitations and calendar sharing
Work2Go Calendar can display multiple calendars in different colors and can be private or shared with other users. Each calendar can easily be turned on and off with just a click and is a useful tool for checking the availability of a workgroup.
Larger organizations that use global address lists, can easily check users availability and invite a large number of attendees and mark the meeting as optional or required. Location and resources can also be added.
The Calendars in Work2Go supports iCal and CalDAV, that allows you to view events from external calendars. This also means that your Work2Go Calendar can be displayed on your website or be synced to another calendar client that support CalDAV.